“I need a more concrete life plan! Is there an #adulting roadmap somewhere?"
Does this sound like you?
OKAY, SO - BAD NEWS:
There’s no real roadmap to life, because we’re all so different as people. There's no cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all way for us to figure out our roadmap in life.
BUT! HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS:
Being systems nerds (we loooove making worksheets for our daily lives) -- we can help provide you with a way better structure for self-discovery!
We've got: reflection guides, journaling prompts, a goal calendar, and even videos-slash-pep talks to help you create a roadmap that’s aligned to YOUR life, and who YOU want to become.
If you’re someone who:
is struggling to figure out what’s next in your life
maybe you’re feeling unhappy in your current job, but don’t know what you want to do otherwise, or
maybe you just feel like you’re stuck in a rut and want to push yourself to set a clearer, more inspiring North Star...
How the workbook works (and what's included):
- This workbook is answerable in 3-5 hours.
- It's a downloadable PDF file. Can be answered digitally via iBooks, or printed out.
- By the end of the workbook, you’ll be able to clearly articulate your long-term goals and priorities, and align yourself with your North Star.
- YOU CAN USE IT FOREVER! You can use and reuse for this year, and for all the years to come.
- It contains:
- goal-setting templates
- reflection guides
- journaling prompts
- goal calendar
- and progress trackers (monthly and quarterly) for the entire year
- You will also receive monthly email reminders for the entire 2018 to nudge you to answer the monthly progress trackers included in the workbook. It’s a great way to get accountability and regular reminders through your inbox!
Only available until August 2, 2018.
But if you're someone who wants more guidance + learns through studying examples...
I recommend going for the Braver Goals: Level 1 Course.
Basically this is the workbook, but it comes with guided online modules.
That way, while you're answering the workbook, you will have accompanying texts, examples of filled out pages (so you can get inspiration), videos, pep talks, and other stories.
This can also be completed in 3-6 hours. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to clearly articulate your long-term goals and priorities, and align yourself with your North Star.
This is for you if you like learning through examples, and appreciate a more multimedia and visual type of learning. While the workbook is somewhat like a standalone textbook, this Level 1 course is like having a teacher talk and walk you through it.
Enrollment ends on July 31, 2018.